Up to £165 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Our client, a Primary School located in Coventry are seeking Year One teacher to join their excellent team. This is the ideal position for a creative and passionate Year One teacher who wants each child achieve the best possible results. You will have a strong knowledge of the Key Stage One curriculum and have fantastic interpersonal skills. Children at this school come from different parts of the world therefore there is a diverse cohort of which the school celebrates.
This community Primary School is located in central Coventry with brilliant transport links. The pupils enjoy attending school and the parental feedback is outstanding. The children are pushed to reach their maximum potential while being treated fairly and kindly. This school strives to have the best relationships with both parents and children which is achieved year on year.
This is a full time permanent position to start in September 2017.
To apply to this role you will need the following:
· QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) – NQT’s are also encouraged to apply
· Experience as a Key Stage One Teacher
· A strong knowledge of the curriculum
· The ability to work as part of a team
· Have a caring/nurturing nature
· Be committed to ongoing professional development
As an Key Stage One Teacher you will be expected to:
· Plan and deliver creative and stimulating lessons for a Key Stage One class
· Work well as part of a team
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
In return, you will receive:
· A dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· The option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
· Eligibility for our £500 Bonus Scheme*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Laura Farquharson at Flourish Education