Longbridge, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a Behaviour Learning Mentor to work at a school in Hall Green. Our client is a diverse school that enhances the surrounding community and has an excellent local reputation.
The school are looking for a Behaviour Learning Mentor to start after February Half Term to assit in manging behaviour within the classroom by working 1:1 and in small groups with pupils.
This role is starting after February Half Term on a temporary basis.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Experience working within a UK Secondary School (If you have worked in a Primary School and interested please do apply)
· Minimum Level 3 qualification
· Excellent communication skills
· Good behaviour management skills
· To support pupils in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
· Help students overcome barriers that impact their learning
· Encourage pupil’s development and learning
· Work with students on a 1:1 basis
· Experience working with pupils with behaviour and learning difficulties
· To be paid up to £75 a day
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education