Balsall Heath, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are recruiting a Maths Teacher on a full time long term basis for a Secondary School in Central Birmingham. Our client’s staff team are extremely motivated to deliver high quality teaching that allows students to maximise their potential with their GCSE pass rates 15% higher than the national average.
The school are seeking a strong and experienced Maths Teacher with good subject knowledge to teach across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 with whole class teaching responsibilities required.
This Maths Teacher position is a full time post and is starting immediately.
To apply to this Maths Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Maths
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School or College
· Excellent subject knowledge of Maths
· Ability to teach Key Stage 5 Maths
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education