Dudley, West Midlands
Up to £168 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education large two form entry Primary School located in Dudley. The school is a very welcoming school and graded ‘Good’ in its last Ofsted.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a qualified Primary Teacher to work within KS1. The year group is as yet undecided and has room for flexibility for any Year 1 Specialist Teacher or Year 2 Specialist Teacher to fit into their specialist year group. The role will require planning, assessment, reporting, and marking.
This position is to cover a maternity leave to start after Easter in April 2019 and will last for the Summer Term into the next academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience working in KS1
· High expectations of behaviour
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to the KS1 class
· To work in partnership with a TA
· To effectively manage the behaviour of children
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £168 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.