Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are working with a First School in Bromsgrove who are looking for a full-time Reception Class teacher to start in September on a maternity contract. The school has a great reputation and is consistently oversubscribed as well as having a very good community aspect. It offers ‘extended school’ provision and now has an area designated for the use by groups, clubs and societies, both during the school day and out of school hours.
The position is full time for a Reception class on a temporary contract to cover a maternity absence. It is likely to be for the full academic year. The class is of mixed ability with some challenging behaviour and children with additional needs.
The role is due to start in September.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s won’t be considered for this role
• Experience working in EYFS.
• Experience planning and delivering lessons to suit all needs
• High expectations of behaviour
• To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Reception class
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £150 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education