Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Middle school in Redditch who are recruiting for a Spiritual and Social Education (RE) Teacher to start in September on a full time basis.
The school in question is a large middle school with a good reputation and a ‘Good’ OFSTED rating. The role will be to teach Spiritual and Social Education to Key Stage 3, Years’ 7-8 on a full time contract.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience teaching RE/ SSE and experience in a Middle school setting is a bonus. This role is due to start in September and continue until at least Christmas.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experienced teaching Religious Education/ Spiritual and Social Education
· Good behaviour management
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Teach Key Stage 3 curriculum.
· Plan, mark and assess work completed
· Maintain good classroom behaviour
· Monitoring pupil progress
· To paid be up to £150 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.