Walsall, West Midlands
Up to £58 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are looking for SEN Teaching
Assistants to provide short-term and long-term supply cover in various mainstem
primary schools in the Walsall area. Bookings can range from one week to the
full academic year on a full and part time basis.
Day to day pre -booked work and emergency cover staff are also required, so if you are looking for just a few days' work each week this option is available.
So if you are you are looking for day-to-day cover, short term bookings or long term placements, Flourish Education are able to assist.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· At least 1 year of experience within Primary Schools
· Extensive experience of working with children with Special Needs in particular Autism and Behavioural difficulties
· Experience of working on a 1:1 basis
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
· To work on a 1:1 basis with a children with varying SEN needs
· To effectively manage the behaviour and routines of the children
· Encourage child’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary up to £65
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education