Up to £168 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a two form entry Primary School who are recruiting for a Year 1 teacher to start in January, at the start of the Spring Term.
The role is a maternity cover that would likely continue until the end of the academic year. The school is situated on the edge of Worcestershire, near our offices in Longbridge.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
· Passion for teaching
· To be an inspirational teacher, passing on your passion to other staff and pupils
· To be committed to providing the best learning and teaching practices
· High expectations of achievement and behaviour on yourself and others around you
· Experience in either Early Years or Key Stage 1
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to Year 1
· To support the school leadership team in their vision to continue improvements
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary of up to £168.36 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment Options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.