Ward End, West Midlands
Up to £165 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Primary school in the Ward End area who are looking for a full-time Year 4 Primary Teacher. The school had an Ofsted rating of “good” and has a great community ethos with a vibrant and friendly staff team.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a Year 4 Primary Teacher to join the school on a long term basis. The role is to start in January and will be ongoing for the right individual.
The ideal Primary teacher will:
· Be Qualified Teachers (NQT/QTS)
· Be UK residents or eligible to work within the UK
· Be dedicated and committed to the development of primary children’s learning
· Have fun and adaptive teaching styles
· Have the confidence to lead a class room
· Preferably Year 4 primary teaching experience
· Uphold and respect the schools codes of conduct
· Have excellent behaviour management
In return you will receive:
· Your own dedicated consultant
· 24/7 service
· Competitive rates of pay up to £165!
· Continued career development within a family-run business
· Opportunity to work with a family run education recruitment agency that treats you like a name and not a number
Flourish Education is acting as an employment agency and business. All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS and List 99 checks, and suitable references.