Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a small First School near Evesham. The school are looking for a mixed class Year 4/5 Teacher to teach the class on a full-time basis. The role is due to start in January and run through until the end of the academic year. It is a maternity cover.
The role is due to start after Christmas on a long term basis covering maternity leave. Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT’s) are not considered for this role.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status.
• Experience working in Key Stage 2
• Passion for teaching
• High expectations of behaviour
• An understanding of SEN
• To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Year 4/5 class.
• To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £150 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.