Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for Autism Teaching Assistants to work within a special school.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Clarifying and explaining instructions
- Ensuring the pupil is able to use equipment and materials provided
- Motivating and encouraging the pupil(s) as required by providing levels of individual attention, reassurance and help with learning tasks as appropriate to pupils’ needs
- Assisting in weaker areas, e.g. speech and language, reading, spelling, numeracy, handwriting/presentation etc.
- Using praise, commentary and assistance to encourage the pupil to concentrate and stay on task
In order to undertake this role, you will need one of the following qualifications:
- Level 3 in supporting teaching and learning in schools.
- Level 3 Diploma for children and young people’s work force.
- Level 3 in specialist support for teaching and learning in schools.
- Team Teach trained is preferred but not essential.
If you are passionate about a child’s future and are willing and waiting to make a difference, give me a call! J
All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS reference and list 99 checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment agency and business
To apply for this role please call Taylor on 01902 544 943.