Up to £75 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are working with a one form entry Primary School located on the Worcestershire/ Herefordshire border. We are working with the school to source a full-time teaching assistant to join the school on a long-term basis.
The role requires a candidate to work on a 1:1 basis with a child in Reception class. The child has no previous school or nursery experience and needs support integrating into the classroom and school life. The child displays challenging behaviour and the school require someone with a patient, nurturing nature.
This role is due to start ASAP on a full-time, long-term basis.
To apply to this teaching assistant role you will need the following
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· At least 1 year of experience within Primary Schools
· Experience of working with children with Special Needs and Learning Difficulties
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
· To work as a 1:1 teaching assistant with a child in Reception class.
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Encourage children’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary up to £75 per day.
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.