Up to £65 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a two-form entry First School located on the outskirts of Redditch. The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work in a mixed Year 1/2 class. The role will be to support a child on a 1:1 basis who has complex needs and challenging behaviour.
The school is known for its friendly working and learning environment and the positive feedback the staff have had at school. The school is very popular with parents and has recently been graded ‘Good’ from OFSTED.
The role itself is working on a 1:1 basis with a boy in Year 2 who has complex needs and displays some challenging behaviour. The successful candidate will work closely with this child and encourage involvement in lessons as well as progressing academically.
The role is due to start ASAP and continue on a full-time basis until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Experience working with Primary School children
· Minimum Level 2 Qualification
· Experience with SEN is essential
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Good behaviour management skills.
· Support a child on a 1:1 basis.
· Work in partnership with the class teacher
· Manage behaviour effectively.
· Deliver interventions to these children.
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.