Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £60 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with an autistic child in year 2.
The role will commence 5th September 2017 and you be required to work Monday – Friday (school hours) up until October half term.
The larger than the average sized primary school in located in Wolverhampton and its most recent Ofsted report the school was graded as “Good”.
To Apply to this role you will need the following
· Have experience working with children with Autism
· Have supported pupils in small groups or on a 1:1 basis
· Have the ability to work with initiative, resourcefulness and passion in order to support pupils and the class teacher.
· Be highly motivated, enthusiastic and organised.
· Qualified to Level 3 teaching assistant status (or equivalent status)
· Competitive salary of up to £60 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.Apply Now