Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a school located in South Birmingham near the Worcestershire border, who are recruiting for an Art and Photography teacher to start after Christmas on a long term contract covering a maternity absence.
The school is based near the Worcestershire/ Birmingham border and has a great ethos as well as an ‘Outstanding’ OFSTED rating. They are looking for a teacher to step in to Art and Photography on a full time basis. The school will also consider candidates wanting a part-time role and can accommodate a 0.8 contract.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching both Art and Photography and be keen to teach up to Key Stage 5. The role is starting in January 2020 and potentially continuing until January 2021.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experienced teaching Art and Photography.
· Good behaviour management
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Teach Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 curriculum for Art and Photography
· Mark and assess work completed
· Maintain good classroom behaviour
· Monitoring pupil progress
· To paid be up to £170 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.