Harborne, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a school located Edgbaston who are recruiting an Art Teacher to start in February on a long term basis covering a maternity absence. Our client has an excellent local reputation and prides themselves on producing enthusiastic and self-motivated learners.
The school are seeking a creative and dedicated Art Teacher to work across Key Stage 3 and 4. This role will involve whole class teaching responsibilities including planning, marking and form tutor responsibilities.
This Art Teacher role is starting in February 2020 and is expected to continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this Art Teacher role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Experience teaching Art up to Key Stage 4
· Good classroom management
· Ability to work as part of a team
Responsibilities as an Art Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Maintain good classroom behaviour
· Monitoring pupil progress
· To paid be up to £170 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education