Rowley Regis, West Midlands
Up to £50 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a mainstream primary school in Rowley Regis, in in Sandwell, to recruit exclusively for a minimum of a Level 2 Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant.
This role is to support within the schools before and after club across all age groups.
The morning club is from 7.30am until 9am and then returning for after school club from 2.30pm until 6pm (5.30pm on a Friday).
The role is required to start ASAP.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Relevant Level 2 qualification or above
· Experience within Primary Schools
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
· Support the children during club hours
· To effectively manage the behaviour and routines of the children
· Encourage children’s development
· Competitive salary up to £10 per Hour
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Natalie Breakspear at Flourish Education