Longbridge, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School and Sixth Form in the Handsworth area who are recruiting a Business Studies Teacher from September 2019. Our Client is a diverse school and their ethos is based on mutual respect, striving for success and high academic achievement.
A successful candidate must be enthusiastic about their subject and must be able to produce lessons that are both informative and engaging. Responsibilities will include teaching Business Studies to Key Stage 4 and 5 while carrying out whole class teaching duties including planning and marking.
This Business Studies Teacher vacancy has become available due a maternity cover and is expected to start from September 2019 on a long term basis.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status in Business Studies
· Experience in teaching Business Studies to Key Stage 4 and 5
· Excellent curriculum knowledge
· Good Behaviour Management
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Planning lessons and marking work
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education