Stechford, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are an Education recruitment specialist that cover the West Midlands, Staffordshire and Worcestershire. We are currently working with a school in Birmingham - Stechford in that are recruiting a Business Teacher.
The school will expect the teacher to be able to teach Key Stage 3 through to Key Stage 4 Business. The schools aim is to provide a high-quality education in an atmosphere of mutual respect where each individual is valued as an important member of our school community
This Business Teaching role is a long-term position, full-time. It will be starting after Easter until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this Business Teacher role, you will need the following:
• QTS UK (NQT Applicants Welcome)
• Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School or College
• Excellent subject knowledge
Responsibilities as Business Teacher:
• Whole class teaching responsibilities
• Driving improvements in grades
• Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
• Participation in extra-curricular activities may be required
• To be paid up to £170 a day
• Continued professional development
• Pension scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
• Holiday Pay
• A dedicated consultant
• Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information on the Business Teacher role, please contact George Padbury at Flourish Education - 0121 423 3557