Castle Bromwich, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Castle Bromwich who are currently recruiting for a hardworking and passionate Chemistry teacher to start in September on a long-term supply basis.
Our client has strong community values and as a smaller school they recognise each student as an individual as they strive for academic success.
The school are looking for a Chemistry Teacher with excellent subject knowledge to teach across Key Stage 3 and 4 while taking on full class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking.
This Science Teacher position is starting in September and is for the full academic year.
To apply to this Chemistry Teacher role, you will need the following.
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)- NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
· Excellent subject knowledge of Science / Chemistry
· Experience teaching GCSE Chemistry
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
Responsibilities as a Chemistry Teacher
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving and supporting improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress.
· Marking and planning lessons tailored to your pupils.
· A competitive salary to paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development.
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual.
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.