Up to £80 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a mainstream first school in Bromsgrove to recruit exclusively for SEN experienced Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant.
This Teaching Assistant role is to work with a child who has complex needs including Autism and Speech and Language difficulties. The ideal candidate will excel in working with children with special needs, and who has a calm and patient nature. Having experience working with children with challenging behaviour is also a bonus.
The role will require significant planning and assessment for the child which will be completed in partnership with the class teacher. The child currently has a bespoke learning plan which was setup in partnership with a special school. The school would be inclined to look for a candidate with teaching experience due to the nature of the role.
The role is required to start after Easter on a full time temporary basis initially for the first half of the summer term.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· Extensive experience in a Primary or Special School environment
· Extensive experience of working with children with Special Needs in particular Autism and Speech and Language
· Experience of working on a 1:1 basis
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
· To work on a 1:1 basis with a child complex needs
· To effectively manage the behaviour and routines of the child
· Encourage child’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary- the school are looking to pay up to Grade 4 TA Scale.
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.