Bartley Green, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School and Sixth Form in South West Birmingham that are recruiting a Computer Science Teacher for a September start. Our client provides each student with the opportunity and skills to achieve their maximum potential.
The school are looking for a Computer Science specialist to teach across Key Stage 3 and 4 with planning, marking and assessment responsibilities required.
This Computer Science Teacher vacancy is to start in September for 4 days a week and is expected to last until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this Computer Science role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience teaching Computer Science up to Key Stage 4
· Excellent curriculum knowledge
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
Responsibilities as a Computer Science Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Planning lessons and marking work
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.