Up to £70 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a number of Sandwell Primary schools, who are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic cover supervisor to support the schools across various different year groups when staff numbers are low.
The role as a cover supervisor would be to cover pre-planned lessons in the absence of a class teacher so you may be asked to cover a variety of subjects.
Strong behaviour management will be a key part of the role, setting classroom expectations from the moment you walk into the classroom and being confident in delivering a lesson.
This includes day to day, short- and long-term cover requirements.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Degree or relevant Level 3 qualification childcare or above
· At least 1 year of experience within Primary Schools
· Good reference from your most recent school
· Excellent behaviour management
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Has a confident and pro-active Can-do' attitude
· To cover pre-planned lessons in the absence of a class teacher
· cover a variety of subjects
· Be flexible to work across EYFS – Year 6
· Competitive salary up to £70 a day
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.