Frankley, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are seeking dedicated and experienced Cover Supervisors to work across schools in Frankley.
Cover Supervisors are required to deliver lessons set out by the class teacher across a range of subjects and year groups. You must have the ability to create engaging learning environment alongside managing behaviour within the classroom as per the school behaviour policy.
These positions are starting immediately for day to day and short term assignments and candidates who are seeking flexible work are encouraged to apply.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· A Degree or Level 3
· Experience working in a UK Secondary School (People with Primary Experience are encouraged to apply)
· Ability to build rapport with students quickly
· Strong behaviour management
· A passion for teaching and learning
· Deliver lessons and work set out by the regular classroom teacher
· To manage behaviour in the classroom as per school behaviour policy
· Support and monitor students progression in lessons
· Create an engaging learning environment
· Good classroom management skills
· To be paid up to £80 a day
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education