Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £80 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Solihull who are looking for Cover Supervisors on a day to day basis to work across Key Stage 3 and 4. Our client focuses on supporting and challenging its students with the belief that with a dedicated staff team and good lessons pupils achieve the best results they can.
Successful candidates will be required to deliver lessons set out by the class teacher across a range of subjects and year groups. Managing behaviour within the classroom is essential as per the school behaviour policy.
The school are looking for local Cover Supervisors that are able to cover half a day and full day bookings. These positions are starting immediately and candidates who are seeking flexible work are encouraged to apply.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Educated to Degree level
· Experience working in a UK Secondary School
· A passion for teaching and learning
· Deliver lessons and work set out by the regular classroom teacher
· To manage behaviour in the classroom as per school behaviour policy
· Support and monitor students progression in lessons
· Good classroom management skills
· To be paid up to £80 a day
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education