Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £85 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for flexible and experienced Cover Supervisors to work across schools in the South Birmingham area.
As a Cover Supervisor you will be responsible for delivering lessons laid out by the class teacher across a range of subjects and key stages. A successful candidate must be able to create a positive and stimulating learning environment whilst maintaining strong behaviour and classroom management as per the school behaviour policy.
These positions are starting immediately for day to day and short-term assignments, candidates who are seeking flexible work are encouraged to apply.
To apply to this Cover Supervisor role, you will need the following:
· A Degree or Level 3 Qualification
· Experience working in a UK Secondary School
· Enthusiasm for teaching
· A recent School reference
· Good classroom management skills
Responsibilities as a Cover Supervisor:
· Deliver lessons and work set out by the regular classroom teacher
· Creative a motivating learning environment within the classroom
· To manage behavior in the classroom as per school behavior policy
· Support and monitor student’s progression in lessons
· To be paid up to £85 per day
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education