Kingstanding, West Midlands
Up to £160 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Primary School located in Kingstanding. The school is set within good transport links and easily accessible.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a Cover Teacher, the successful candidate will need to be confident across KS2 and covering leadership.
The role is to cover leadership in the mornings and KS2 during the afternoons.
An outstanding role that requires no planning.
Starting in SEPTEMBER on a one year fixed term contract.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience working in Key Stage 2 with flexibility to cover across year groups
· High expectations of behaviour
· Commitment to the role
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons across KS2
· To work in partnership with a Learning Support Practitioner
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £160 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.