Acocks Green, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education is recruiting for day-to-day teachers in the Acocks Green area. If you are a qualified teacher or an NQT looking for more flexibility and to work in different schools to gain more experience than this is for you!
If you are looking for teaching roles with no planning, then supply is for you!
To apply to this day-to-day teaching role, you will need the following:
· To be qualified to QTS, NQT or ECT status, NQTs and ECTs are encouraged to apply.
· To be enthusiastic about teaching.
· To have at least 1 year of recent experience within primary schools.
· To have a high expectation of behaviour.
Responsibilities of this day-to-day teaching role, are as following:
· To deliver pre-planned work to primary aged children.
· To work in partnership with a Learning support assistant/ teaching assistant.
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils.
· Competitive salary of up £150 a day
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred Checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Bethany Warwick at Flourish Education