Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in the Solihull Area for 11 – 16-year olds who are looking to recruit a Design Technology Teacher. The successful candidate must have experience teaching Graphics, Product Design, Construction, and or Engineering. The role will involve teaching both Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 while supporting the friendly Design Technology Department.
Our client is an OFSTED rated Good school and focuses on supporting and challenging its students, in order to produce good examination results and students that are happy and successful.
This role is due to start in January and is expected to last until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Design Technology
· Experience teaching Graphics, Product Design, Construction and or Engineering
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Design Technology at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in GCSE and BTEC grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education