Up to £173 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Here at Flourish Education we are working with a school in Birmingham who are currently recruiting for a full time permanent DT and Art Teacher to work with key stages 3 and 4. This is a successful school with a strong and supportive staff team. The school believes that with encouraging staff and well-planned lessons, pupils can achieve to the highest of their ability.
The school are seeing an enthusiastic and innovative Teacher of DT and Art who has good subject knowledge and is passionate about what they teach. This role will involve full planning and marking and be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress.
This is a full-time permanent role starting in September.
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· A reference from your last teaching post
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role
· Undertake a full timetable for KS3 & KS4
· Plan and deliver engaging DT and Art lessons
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
· Eligibility for our £500 Bonus Scheme*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.