Up to £75 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a local Primary School in Kidderminster who are looking for teaching assistants who specialise in working within Early Years.
Applicants must hold a minimum Level 2 in Teaching and Learning or equivalent qualification and have experience of working within a school or nursery.
The role required is to work within Reception and Nursery classes to support the class teacher and aid in child development.
The role is due to start ASAP and continue for the rest of the academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Minimum Level 2 qualification in teaching and learning or equivalent.
· Experience working within Early Years
· Recent school or nursery reference
· Support the class teacher
· Engage with the children
· Work with small groups of children
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.