Moseley, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School and Sixth Form in the Sparkhill area of Birmingham that are recruiting an English Teacher from January 2020. Our client is an inclusive Secondary School and Sixth Form where staff work hard to provide students with the best school experience while supporting them to achieve academic success.
The school are looking for a committed English Teacher to join their current department to cover a staff absence. A successful candidate will be teaching across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 with planning and marking responsibilities required.
This English Teacher role is to start from January and is expected to last until Easter.
To apply to this English Teacher role you will need the following:
· QTS in English (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Good behaviour management
· Ability to teach across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5.
Responsibilities as an English Teacher:
• Whole class teaching responsibilities
• Driving improvements in grades
• Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
• To be paid up to £170 day
• Continued professional development
• Pension scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
• Holiday Pay
• A dedicated consultant
• Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Elizabeth Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education