Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a school in Kidderminster who are currently recruiting for a part time Teacher of English to start in September. This is a large secondary school who are passionate in supporting their pupils to succeed.
The school are looking to appoint a qualified English teacher to teach and provide intervention across Key Stage 3 and 4. This role will involve aspects of planning and marking with a strong focus on pupil progression and achievement.
This is a part-time role 3 or 4 days a week starting September 2020 and is expected to last until December 2020 but may continue further.
To apply for this English Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience teaching Key Stage 3 and 4
· Ability to work as part of a team
· A passion for teaching
Responsibilities as an English Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Providing intervention classes
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Monitoring pupil progress
· A competitive salary up to £170.00 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education