Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Small Heath who are recruiting an English Teacher to start after October Half Term. Despite our partner school being larger than average, they pride themselves on creating a nurturing and respectful environment that is felt by both staff and students.
Our client is looking for an experienced English Teacher to support their current department in teaching Key Stage 3 and 4. This role will require whole class teaching responsibilities including planning, marking, and attending departmental and CPD meetings.
Strong behaviour management skills are essential alongside the ability to enforce the school’s behaviour policy.
This English Teacher role is start after October Half Term and expected to last until December 2020.
To apply to this English Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of English to Key Stage 4
· Strong behaviour management skills
Responsibilities as an English Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Attending departmental meetings
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170.00 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education