Stourbridge, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Stourbridge that are recruiting an English Teacher to start in January. The school is proud to provide personalised support for all pupils, to help them enhance their development and career choices from an early age.
Our client is seeking a teacher who is able to plan and deliver English lessons to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. Full class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning, marking and form tutor duties.
This English Teaching position is starting in January and is due to last until the end of the academic year. The school would like someone who is reliable, friendly and will become part of the team.
To apply to this English Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in English
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of English
· Ability to teach Key Stage 3 and 4
Responsibilities as English Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progression
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.