Castle Bromwich, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Castle Bromwich for 11-16 year olds who are currently recruiting for an English Teacher. Our client has strong community values and as a smaller school they recognise each student as an individual as they strive for academic success.
A successful candidate will join the schools current friendly department and will be responsible for teaching English Language and Literature across Key Stage 3 and 4. Whole class teaching responsibilities will be required including driving improvements in GCSE grades alongside planning, marking and form tutor responsibilities.
This English Teacher position has become available due to staff absence and is a full-time temporary positon starting from June 2019 and is expected to continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· QTS in English (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent understanding of English curriculum
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 4
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Improving English GCSE and A Level grades
· To be paid up to £180 day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Elizabeth Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education