Hall Green, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Solihull for 11-16 year olds who are currently recruiting for an English Teacher from September. Our client is a diverse school that enhances the surrounding community and has an excellent local reputation. The school ensures that every pupil makes great progress and is responsible for their own learning.
The successful candidate will be teaching English across Key Stage 3 and 4 with the responsibility of planning, marking, attending parent’s evenings and CPD. Our client is looking for committed and enthusiastic teacher that will help motivate students to succeed.
This English Teacher position has become available due to staff absence and is a full-time temporary positon starting from September 2019 and is expected to continue until February 2019.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· QTS in English (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent understanding of English curriculum
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 4
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Improving English GCSE and A Level grades
· To be paid up to £180 day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Elizabeth Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education