Walsall, West Midlands
Up to £70 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a diverse mainstream one form entry school located in Walsall to recruit and level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant.
This Teaching Assistant role is to work across EYFS supporting the class teachers in both nursery and reception.
The ideal candidate will have experience across EYFS and have up to date curriculum knowledge.
The role is required to start September 2022 on a full-time basis to cover a maternity leave.
To apply to this role, you will need the following
• Minimum Level 2 qualification or equivalent
• Experience within Early Years
• Worked in a EYFS setting in the last 2 years.
• To work across nursery and reception supporting the class teachers.
• To prepare resources
• To manage the behaviour effectively in line with school polices
• To work in partnership with the class teacher
The Benefits In return you will receive;
• Competitive salary of up to £70 per day
• Free ongoing CPD including Safeguarding training
• Holiday pay
• The option to be paid PAYE or through an Umbrella company
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education