Springhill, West Midlands
Up to £150 per day
Temporary Part Time
Key Stage 2 Catch Up Tutor – Springhill
Flourish Education is currently working alongside a 2 form entry primary school located in Springhill. The school are looking for a EYFS teacher to plan and deliver catch up programmes in across EYFS-KS1.
As a catch-up Teacher you will be responsible for boosting attainment and closing the gap that has widened for these pupils. This will involve a range of small group and 30 minute intervention sessions specific to each pupil.
This is a part time role Monday - Friday PM only. Starting January 2022 and expected to last to July 2022.
NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
To apply to this EYFS/KS1 Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Recent experience working in EYFS/KS1
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons
· To work in partnership with the class teacher
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Libby Hobley at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943