Solihull, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Solihull that are appointing a Full Time Food and Nutrition Teacher. Our client is an OFSTED rated Good school and focuses on supporting and challenging its students, in order to produce good examination results and students that are happy and successful.
The successful candidate must be able to teach Food Technology up to Key Stage 4 and be familiar with the new Food and Nutrition specification.
This is a full-time position to start after February Half Term and is initially expected to last until Easter.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Design Technology / Food Technology
· Experience in teaching the new Food and Nutrition Specification
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in GCSE and BTEC grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education