Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School based South East of Staffordshire, that are recruiting a French Teacher to start immediately. Our Client is proud providing excellent education and developing lifelong learners.
Teaching will be required across Key Stage 3 and 4 French lessons on a part-time basis, teaching Tuesday, Wednesdays and Fridays. Full class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning and marking.
This French Teaching position is starting immediately and for at least 2 weeks, possibly longer
To apply to this French Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School or College
· Good subject knowledge of French
· Ability to teach up to Key Stage 4
Responsibilities as French Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities (Including some planning and marking)
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Participation in extra-curricular activities may be required
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.