, West Midlands
Up to £173 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in Birmingham who are recruiting for a full time permanent French teacher to start in September. This is a full class teacher role therefore planning and marking will be involved. This is a successful school with supportive staff. The school believes that with supportive staff, with good lessons enables the pupils to achieve the best results they can.
The School are looking for strong individuals to help take them forward and contribute new ideas to the MFL department. As well as being a competent teacher you will also be a role model and example to the students of the school.
To apply to this role, you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience of teaching French to KS3 & KS4 student
· Strong behaviour management
· Two references within the last two years
As a French Teacher you will be expected to;
· Plan creative and engaging lessons for KS3 & KS4 French
· Provide strong management in the classroom
· Differentiate lessons and use strategies to aid students of varying abilities
· Help children with SEN achieve through targeted learning
· Follow the policies and procedures of the school
In return, you will receive;
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Holly Woodward at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557.