Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are working with a middle school in Redditch who are recruiting for a full time French Teacher to start in September.
The school in question is a large middle school with a good reputation and a ‘Good’ OFSTED rating. The role required will be to teach French at Key Stage 3 level with some Key Stage 2 classes thrown in.
The ideal candidate will have a specialism in MFL, specifically French and be comfortable teaching up to year 8. The role will involve full planning, marking and assessment responsibilities.
This is a full time, long term supply contract.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experienced teaching and planning for French at Key Stage 3
· Good behaviour management
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Teach Key Stage 3 French curriculum
· Plan for Key Stage 3 French
· Mark and assess work completed
· Maintain good classroom behaviour
· Monitoring pupil progress
· To paid be up to £150 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.