Walsall, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Our client wants every student to be the best they can be, and they do this by following a simple ethos.
Teaching will be required across Key Stage 3 to 5 Geography lessons on a full-time basis. Full class teaching responsibilities will be required including some planning and marking. This Geography Teaching position is starting 20th April and ongoing for a month.
To apply to this Geography Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Geography
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Geography
· Ability to teach up to Key Stage 5
Responsibilities as Geography Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities (Including some planning and marking)
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Participation in extra-curricular activities may be required
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.