Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in Central Birmingham who are recruiting a Geography Teacher to start after Easter. Our client offers a varied and broad curriculum and sets both students and staff high expectations to achieve their maximum potential.
The successful candidate must be able to teach Geography at Key Stage 3 and 4 with excellent subject knowledge. Whole class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning, marking and taking on form tutor duties.
This role is to start after Easter and is to last until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Geography (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School or College
· Excellent subject knowledge of Geography up to Key Stage 4
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education