Halesowen, West Midlands
Up to £165 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a College in the Black Country. Our client is recruiting for a Health and Social Care Teacher. Teaching will be required for Key Stage 5 Health and Social Care, on a full-time basis.
The College is proud of its reputation for high standards, an excellent learning environment and a caring, supportive sense of community.
This Health and Social Care Teaching position is starting immediately and is short term, covering a sick leave.
To apply to this Health and Social Care Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Experience teaching in a UK College
· Excellent subject knowledge of Health and Social Care
· Ability to teach Key Stage 5
Responsibilities as Health and Social Care Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in A-Level grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Participation in extra-curricular activities may be required
· To be paid up to £165 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.