Edgbaston, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a Health and Social Care and Child Development Teacher for a school in Edgbaston working across Key Stage 4 and 5. The school prides itself on the academic achievements of their students and the excellent reputation they have, not only in the local community but in the surrounding areas of the West Midlands.
Our client are seeking a teacher with excellent subject knowledge and experience teaching OCR Level 2 and 3 Heath and Social Care and Child Development. Whole class teaching responsibilities including planning, marking and form tutor duties will be required.
This is a full time position is starting in September 2019 on a temporary to permanent basis.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Relevant Health and Social Care or Child Development qualifications
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Health and Social Care and Child Development up to Key Stage 5
· Experience teaching Level 2 and 3 using the OCR Exam Board
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education