Dudley, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a school in the Dudley area. The school are looking for a Humanities Teacher to start mid-February and continue until July 2020. Our client’s Humanities department is newly staffed, with a new head of department, so they are looking for a strong teacher who can work in a team effectively.
This Humanities Teaching role is to teach Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 4. Full class responsibilities will be required, with marking, planning and other general teaching duties may be required. This is a full-time role.
To apply to this Humanities Teacher role, you will need the following:
· UK QTS in Humanities (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Good behaviour management
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 5
Responsibilities as a Humanities Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £180 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Ellie Turner at Flourish Education on: 01902 544 943