Telford, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in the Telford area. The school are looking for an ICT/ Computer Science Teacher to start as soon as possible and continue until July 2020. Our client’s newly developed ICT/ Computer Science department is dedicated to improving grades in students.
This ICT/ Computer Science Teaching role is to teach Key Stage 4. Full class responsibilities will be required, with marking, planning and other general teaching duties may be essential. This is a full-time role.
To apply to this ICT/ Computer Science Teacher role, you will need the following:
· UK QTS in ICT/ Computer Science
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Good behaviour management
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 5
Responsibilities as an ICT/ Computer Science Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £180 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Ellie Turner at Flourish Education on: 01902 544 943