Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in Kidderminster that are recruiting an ICT Teacher on a temporary basis to start immediately. Our client is a successful school with a supportive staff team that work hard to ensure all students feel valued and receive a fulfilling education.
The school are seeking a qualified ICT Teacher to work on a part time basis teaching Key Stage 3 and 4. Additional responsibilities will include planning, marking, assessment of learning and attending relevant meetings. Experience teaching iMedia is desired in this role
This ICT Teacher role is starting immediately.
To apply to this ICT Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience teaching ICT Key Stage 3 and 4.
· Excellent curriculum knowledge
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Experience teaching iMedia is desirable
Responsibilities as an ICT Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Raising aspirations of students
· Planning lessons and marking work
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £160 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education